How to add pages to the Main Menu of your Shopify store
Rewards and Referral pages are not available on the new storefront, launched January 22, 2024
Once you install the app and confirm the subscription, Growave automatically creates pages for the various functions so you can use them instead of some widgets.
The main pages include(by clicking on the link you may view the example of the page on the demo-store):
- Reviews page - allows you to view both site and product reviews on one page;
- Share review page - allows you to add a site review or reviews for other purchased products;
- Wishlist page - allows viewing the wishlist products;
- Rewards page - allows viewing Rewards program details and activity on them;
- Referral page - it's a page dedicated to the Referral program;
- Profile page (make sure to connect to the store to view) - the users may view their reviews and wishlist products on this page;
- Shop Instagram page - here you may add a gallery based on the Instagram profile posts or hashtags.
You may find those pages in the Pages section of Shopify.
You may use Rewards, Wishlist, and Reviews pages instead of floating tabs on the store. You may disable the Rewards tab from the Admin editor section and the Reviews and Wishlist tabs from the Wishlist settings and Reviews settings
For example, you may just click on the "Show Wishlist sidebar" checkbox in the Branding section -> Wishlist:
Now moving on to add those pages to the Navigation, you may open this section and choose the desired menus:
Then click on the "Add menu item" inside the menu settings:
In the "Link" section, choose the "Pages" option:
Find the desired page, give out the name of the link, and click on the "Add" button:
Click on the "Save" button to finish:
That's how you do it! You may view the results reflected on your site in the navigation menu:
Hope it was helpful! Please, let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.