Integration with Shopify Flow
Shopify Flow is an e-commerce automation platform that enables you to automate tasks and processes within your store and across your apps. When combined with Growave, it makes things even easier, automating marketing and loyalty stuff so businesses can save time and have a smoother online shop experience.
Shopify Flow is available only to the following:
- stores that subscribe to the Shopify Plus, Advanced, or Shopify plans
- stores that use the Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN)
Shopify Flow workflow components
Steps to create a flow:
1) From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Apps and sales channels.
2) From the Apps and Sales Channels page, click Shopify Flow.
3) Click the Open app.
4) Click Create workflow.
5) Click Select a trigger, and then select the trigger that starts the workflow.
6) Click Output to create a new step. Click Condition, and then select the condition that must be met before any actions can be run.
7) Click Then to select the action to be taken if the condition you set is true. Click Actions and select the action that runs based on the results of the condition.
8) Optional: you can specify the points and rule type in the reward action.
Here's the list of rule types:
To set Custom action, please open it from the Growave Admin and copy the last digits from the search bar link:
Then, add it to the Action ID field while creating a workflow
9) Optional: click Otherwise to add to your workflow if the condition you set is false. You can add additional conditions or actions.
10) Click New Workflow, and then enter a title for your workflow.
11) To start using your workflow, click Turn on Workflow.
Below you will see the Growave triggers available:
You can also set the integration with Gorgias apps. Please find more details in the next articles:
That's it! Feel free to contact us in case you have any questions 😊